Controller (male, female, diverse)
The ZÜRN Group is a fast-growing, independent, family-owned company with manufacturing and logistics locations. The ZÜRN Group offers a comprehensive portfolio starting with its own iron foundry, mechanical processing, assembly and joining technology to the production of steel and stainless steel components.
We are looking for people who want to grow with us.
For our company headquarters in Oberhaching we are looking for the following as soon as possible
Controller (male, female, diverse) part-time (25-30 hrs.) or full-time (40 hrs.)
ZÜRN is growing
We are pleased to be one of the first addresses in our industry when it comes to cast iron and stainless steel products. For this reason we are looking for a dedicated and experienced controller.
You are ready for a new challenge. Then come and join us!
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Introduction of a controlling system
- Participation in internal reporting
- Collaboration in financial planning and financial accounting
- Analysis of consumption and cost deviations
- Internal reporting
- Product calculations
- Supporting the further development of business processes
You have clear goals and love numbers and responsibility
YOUR QUALIFICATION PROFILE:
- A degree in business administration or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in controlling, preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Very good knowledge of SAP Business One
- A high level of commitment, goal-oriented approach and professional communication
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Flexible working hours and home office
- A collegial environment in a family-run company with a friendly team
- A modern and spacious office
- Good transport connections and own parking space
- Large team kitchen with joint weekly lunch
- Discounted gym membership
- Flat hierarchies and uncomplicated decision-making channels
- Further training opportunities
We look forward to receiving your application!