Technical draughtsman (male, female, diverse)
The ZÜRN Group is a fast-growing, independent, family-owned company with manufacturing and logistics locations. The ZÜRN Group offers a comprehensive portfolio starting with its own iron foundry, mechanical processing, assembly and joining technology to the production of steel and stainless steel components.
We are looking for people who want to grow with us.
For our subsidiary in Rain am Lech we are looking for the following as soon as possible
Technical draughtsman (male, female, diverse) full-time (40 h/week) or part-time (25 - 30 h/week)
ZÜRN is growing
We are pleased to be one of the first addresses in our industry when it comes to cast iron and stainless steel products. For this reason, we are looking for a committed and experienced technical draughtsman.
Your field of activity:
- Creation and modification of 3D models with Simulation and animation in SolidWorks 2022
- Configuration of assemblies and parts lists
- Product visualisation according to planning in 2D and 3D
- Coordination and agreement of planning documents
- Preparation of technical data sheets
- Compilation of project documents in all project phases
- Revision, maintenance and archiving of as-built drawings
Your requirements profile:
- Successfully completed training as technical draughtsman or technician and relevant professional experience
- Very good SolidWorks application and system knowledge
- High level of commitment and interest in team-oriented and at the same time independent and self-reliant work
- Good command of English
- Challenging and varied tasks
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- The opportunity to develop your area of responsibility to develop independently
What we offer you
- Responsible and varied tasks with attractive general conditions
- Flexible working hours and home office
- A collegial environment in a family-run company with a friendly team
- A modern and spacious office
- Flat hierarchies and uncomplicated decision-making channels
- Further training opportunities
We look forward to receiving your application!