Technician (male, female, diverse)
The ZÜRN Group is a fast-growing, independent, family-owned company with manufacturing and logistics locations. The ZÜRN Group offers a comprehensive portfolio starting with its own iron foundry, mechanical processing, assembly and joining technology to the production of steel and stainless steel components.
We are looking for people who want to grow with us.
For our subsidiary in Rain am Lech we are looking for the following as soon as possible
Technician (male, female, diverse) in full-time
ZÜRN is growing
We are pleased to be one of the first addresses in our industry when it comes to cast iron and stainless steel products. For this reason, we are looking for a committed and experienced technician.
You are looking for a new challenge and are experienced in
- the new construction and further development of products from the entire product range.
- the certification of products both at our own sites and at partner companies.
- the quality assurance measures at our own locations and at partner companies at home and abroad.
- the optimisation of costs, quality and delivery times.
- a completed technician training up to mechanical engineering or a foundry technology degree or comparable training.
- experience in quality and certification issues.
- very good language skills in German and English.
- willingness to travel.
- a structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working.
- excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and a confident manner.
What we offer you
- Responsible and varied tasks with attractive general conditions
- Flexible working hours and home office
- A collegial environment in a family-run company with a friendly team
- A modern and spacious office
- Flat hierarchies and uncomplicated decision-making channels
- Further training opportunities
We look forward to receiving your application!